This is another busy weekend. Therefore, I’m simply going to add a few questions to yesterday’s list.
11. What product was Charlie warned about from the standpoint that he’d have a “tough time keeping all the gals away”?
12. What product’s ads included a beaver singing “Brusha, brusha, brusha”?
13. What product was sold based on, “Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is”?
14. What was “Dad’s Old Fashioned”?
15. Which was the ‘foaming’ cleanser that “washed the dirt right down the drain”?
Don’t forget to remind me to list the answers… some day.